[Resolved] Toggle Trigger

Support Forums Support Toggle Trigger

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Drew McManus 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kenneth Ashford
    VEM User

I have an event listing which is set to show the latest occurrence of a show that runs several days. Below the date of the latest occurrence, I want it to say “Show more dates” — the toggle to, well, show more occurrences. So I have the following settings:

OCCURRENCES TO SHOW: Upcoming occurrences only
    OCCURRENCE GROUP: Group occurrences by event

DATE TO USE FOR ORDERING: Latest occurrence date
    MAX OCCURRENCES BEFORE TOGGLE: 1
    TEXT ON TOGGLE SECTION: Show more dates

My problem: On the front end, instead of a toggle saying “Show more dates”, I get a line that says “Toggle Trigger”. The toggle itself seems to work fine (the other occurences show up), but I can’t get the label of the toggle to work.

Drew McManus
    Lead Dev

Hi Kenneth,

It sounds like you’re trying to reproduce what you’ll find here: https://www.venturedemoonline.com/event-listings-grouped/ – is that correct? The only difference is you want to use “Show more dates” as the toggle text instead of “view more event dates” but let me know if that is not correct.

If it is accurate, it sounds as though you have the configuration settings correct in that the TEXT ON TOGGLE SECTION should show whatever text you have in place. That is a text only field so if you’ve added any HTML or special characters, that could cause issues.

Do you have a URL for where we can see this on the frontend?

Drew

Kenneth Ashford
    VEM User
    This reply has been marked as private.

Drew McManus
    Lead Dev

Kenneth Ashford
    VEM User

Drew McManus
    Lead Dev
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.